Spinning Babies® Parent Class highlights your baby’s active role in birth.
During labor the baby needs to pass through the three levels of the pelvis. Learn techniques to help your pelvis and it’s muscles that support or restrict your pelvic levels. Together, you and your birth partner can use these techniques before and during labor to help “make room for baby!”
Spinning Babies reveals how the baby can find optimal positions for labor, and make birth less painful, and even pleasurable!
Baby’s job in labor is to rotate!
**This class is for expectant parents who have attended the birth preparation classes**
The class will include:
- Learn about Spinning Babies Techniques
- Daily Essential Activities
- The Three Sisters of Balance help birth muscles to relax and add comfort now to ease birth later
- Birth Positions that open the pelvis that let the baby come through more easily
- Bring your birth partner to learn how to help you in pregnancy for comfort in labor and birth
You will receive:
-Handouts : 3 sisters of balance, fetal compass rose, daily pregnancy activity guide by weeks
-Spinning Babies parent class companion e-book
-Daily essentials checklist from e-book